|Print this page|
Hektar REIT remains focused on acquiring retail properties throughout Malaysia and optimising property yields
Neighbourhood and regional shopping centres throughout Malaysia with the objective of providing Malaysian consumers with conducive retail environments based on international best practices.
Providing Sustainable Returns and Income Defensibility on portfolio by:
- Active Leasing: aligning the tenancy mix to the needs of the target shoppers
- Advertising & Promotion: aggressive marketing to retain consumer interest and visitor traffic
- Value Creation Initiatives: improvements including asset enhancement and refurbishment designed to improve long-term yields
Enhancing the Long-Term Value and Growth of Hektar REIT by acquisition of:
- Stabilised Properties: assets with sustainable cash flow, requiring selective optimisation
- Turnaround Properties: assets with solid fundamentals which are underserving their current market, requiring intensive value creation initiatives to 'turnaround' the property, increasing yields in the long term
Optimising the capital structure to fund acquisitions and asset enhancements through a combination of debt and equity within a flexible risk-managed framework.